24.3.10

blow me the kisses

. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question, even if it doesn't make sense.
4. No cheating D: It's not as fun if you cheat.

What does this year have in store for me?
kimia by melda ahmad. *huh, yes. aku berkimia dgn seseorang yg sweet :)

What's my love life like?
telephone by lady gaga ft beyonce *haha. apa motif kan? aku pon tak faham.

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
biar jiwa by fynn jamal *biar jiwa tenang. ngeeh.

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
what you want from me by adam lambert *habis orang lari aku rasa :)


What do you want as a career?
smile by uncle kracker *smile je? nak makan apa nanti. haih

Your favorite saying?
honey bee by zee avi *beeeee, imy!

Favourite place?
blah blah blah by kei$ha and 3 oh! 3 *gila, org tanya fav place bukan suruh blah

What do you think of your parents?
solo by iyaz *cop cop. they are my parents so how can it me solo? ishh

Where would you go on a first date?
you and me by zee avi *ayat tergantung kn? ish, u&me will go to somewhere that belong to us. -.-

Drug of choice?
baby by justin bieber *haha. nama drug ni sesuai lah! kau bukan dadah, tapi aku ketagihan. :)

Describe yourself:
bad romance by lady gaga *oh can not beee...

The song that best describes my school principal?
never knew i needed by neyo *haha. apa kena mgenanya!

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
two is better than one by boys like girls ft taylor swift *oh yeahh :)

How will I die?
imma be by BEP *erkk. :D

Your name is?
according to you by orianthi *haha. ikut kau lah nak namakan aku apa.


How old are you?
hard by rihanna ft jay-z *hard to say. gee. im 19 lah. ish

I am labelled what?
together by neyo *together with you :)

Do you think you're messed up?
do you remember by jay sean ft sean paul *haha. ape lah.

Your family thinks you are?
replay - iyaz *hey, replay what. ishh

Friends think you are?
rude boy by rihanna. *oh no no. im totally not a boy okaaii :D

Teachers (past or present) think you are?
tik tok by kei$ha *oh, kalau tip top tak pe jugak

Strangers say to you?
bitter heart by zee avi * no komennn

Your mom:
gravity by pixie lott *oh mum, tak penah tahu pon mak gravity. heee

People are:
yes by LMFAO *yes, on what they are.

Right now you are:
haven't met you yet by micheal buble *i've no idea on this

I wish I was:
dont forget by demi lovato *dont forget about us,him,love.

Love is:
everything by micheal buble *yeah, right. i love this one

You like:
hanya kau yang mampu by aizat *kau yang mampu cairkan aku :)

Are you in a relationship?
im yours by jason mraz *it means yes.

If you've ever been in love, how was it?
stars by paris hilton *hmm, sometimes. :)

I want:
love drunk by boys like girls *haha. all the time puhlease.

I need:
get crunk by brokenCYDE *huh! gila!

It's Friday, I'm:
1234 by plain white T's *haha. it means, ily.

Music is:
te amo by rihanna *teehee, music is love.

Freedom of speech?
thunder by boys like girls *i hate thunder. siyesly. hmm

Aliens:
sugar by FloRida *aliens tu monster ke?

this post title:
blow me a kiss by git fresh *yehaaa

p/s ; syan, anies. buat lah :)